Identify Your MARCO Equipment
Powerblocks | Pot Haulers | Hydraulic Pump Drives
Questions to help identify the model of
- Did you purchase the block directly from MARCO? If not, do you have past vessel, owners name or cannery name that it was purchased through?
- Any idea what year it was purchased?
- Is your powerblock the "OPEN" Style that allows the net to be in or taken out, OR is it the "CLOSED" style where the two sideshells are closed off by the yoke requiring that a pin be pulled to separate the yoke from the sideshell?
- Is your powerblock driven by a gear reducer or is it directly driven with a hydraulic motor? Is there any motor or gear reducer information available?
- Does your Powerblock have a Powergrip?
- Does your powerblock have a sheave with the bolt on style replaceable cleated sheave or is it completely coated with rubber?
- What fishery are you using your powerblock for?
- If not used in a fishery is it a Utility type of Powerblock used for moving lines or hoses?
Identify a powerblock ring gears (large drive gear):
- How many teeth are on the gear? Are the teeth on the OUTSIDE (External) or the INSIDE (Internal) of the gear ring?
- What is the measurement from the outside of the gear directly across the gear center?
Identify a powerblock pinion gear (gear that mounts on gear reducer shaft or hydraulic motor shaft to mate with ring gear):
- Does your powerblock have a gear reducer or is it directly driven with a hydraulic motor?
- Is there any motor or gear reducer information available?
- How many teeth are on the pinion gear?
- What is the bore size?
For ordering assistance or parts and service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-285-3200.
7915 10th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108 USA
Telephone: (206) 285-3200 | Fax: (206) 282-8520
Identify your Marco equipment - Powerblocks