Identify Your MARCO Equipment
Powerblocks | Pot Haulers | Hydraulic Pump Drives
Questions to help identify the model of
your Pot Hauler:
- Measure the sheaves directly across the center. 15, 17 or 24 are common sizes.
- How many mounting bolts (studs) are used on the sheaves?
- Which fishery are you using the pot hauler for?
- Are the sheaves made out of stainless steel, bronze, or cast iron?
- Is your pot hauler driven by a gear reducer or is directly driven by the hydraulic motor?
- Is the gear reducer mounted on the back of the block or is it a torque hub design, mounted inside the center of the sheaves?
- Are there any numbers stamped onto the gear reducer housing?
For ordering assistance or parts and service please contact us at email@example.com or 206-285-3200.
7915 10th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108 USA
Telephone: (206) 285-3200 | Fax: (206) 282-8520
Identify your Marco equipment - Pot Haulers